Take time out to enjoy..

Take time out to enjoy..
Relax, renew, regain, regrow, reflect

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Buzz from travel?.. Moi?...

As soon as I get my suitcases down from their special spot in my wardrobe, my heart begins to race.. I'm going discovering again.. I was born a gypsy I think! 

I love meeting the neighbors.. here I am sitting in Phnom Pehn Cambodia.. with a very delighful family.. granny, mom, dad, and children and dog all posed with me..

I love capturing those amazing shots.. like this one in Siem Riep.. at Angkor Wat.. I saw this small boy and the Monk in the distance.. as if it was a time machine.. one day when I grow up said this boy..

I love being silly! Here I had a scarf around my head like a local.. and yes, it did shield my head from that heat.. look at the amazing rock sculptures behind me... gosh! Angkor Wat.. I urge you to see it one day!

Making memories is what this life all about.. and this is what travel gives.. here my daughter is sitting on this beautiful butterfly couch in South Africa en route to the Kruger National Park..

Tinga Game Lodge.. an amazing bush experience.. thank you for this memory Kim x


Travel of yesteryear.. when everything and the kitchen zinc was taken with.. !!! No weight problems back then, because you simply went by steam ship, never a jet plane..
Traveling any which way gives me a buzz.. imagine a journey on an old junk such as this?..
Oh to have experienced life in a beautiful vessel such as this.. oh my gosh!
I was born a French Romantic.. have you discovered your dream destination yet?.. a destination that sets your heart racing?..

Get those traveling buzzes NOW, before it too late in life! Life is all about making memories!  I wish you 'Au Revoir..SAFE and  happy traveling days ahead for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment